The atmosphere is still electric with excited energy at Dolphin Stadium following the Redcliffe Dolphins semi-final victory over the Burleigh Bears on Saturday the 8th of September. The Redcliffe Leagues Club and all its staff are busy preparing for the big day and the halls have been decked in team colours. If you are yet to make preparations to see the Intrust Super Cup Grand Final, come into the club and get ready to celebrate. All die hard Dolphins fans are invited to come together for the Grand Final Brunch and Brews event, taking place in the Sports Bar from 10am on Grand Final Day. Fans can enjoy great food, complimentary drinks, live entertainment, relive the highlights of the 2018 season and catch a return bus trip to and from Suncorp Stadium.
Game Day TicketsPurchase Game Day tickets from Ticketek, using code FIRSTVIP to sit in the Dolphins Supporters Bay.
Get behind the Dolphins! Here’s a few ways you can show your support:
- Display a “I’m Behind the Dolphins” corflute at offices or at home. These will be available from the Redcliffe Leagues Club after lunchtime tomorrow (Wednesday).
- Encourage your workplace to implement “Wear Red To Work” on Friday 21stSeptember. Snap photos and post to social media with the hashtag #WeAreTheDolphins and we will happily share on social media channels (ensure settings allow us to see the post).
- Get the word out about our SEE RED competition. We would love to see members of the community dress up their home, business, office, shop, restaurant in red! To be eligible, the entrant will need to take a photo or video and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on Thursday 20th September. Our judges will choose their favourite home and favourite business and the winners will be announced at the Redcliffe Leagues Club Brunch on Sunday 23rd September. The winners will enjoy a corporate experience at a Dolphins home game in 2019. Entries will be judged by Dolphins legend Petero Civinoceva, Kylie Knight, editor of Moreton Life and our Club Patron Rupert McCall.
- Join the Facebook Event for information about tickets, Grand Final brunch and transport: https://www.facebook.com/events/573631979719006/
- Purchase a See Red supporters tee from the Redcliffe Leagues Club to wear to the game (available from Monday 17th September).
- Encourage Facebook friends to add the See Red frame to their profile picture. To do this:
- Go to http://www.facebook.com/profilepicframes
- Use search term “SEE RED”
- Click Use as Profile Picture to save
The Dolphins have made enormous efforts and achieved so much this season, it is now up to every fan to lend their support and help our team. As RLFC General Manager of Football Operations, Grant ‘Crusher’ Cleal said, “I always remember a line that was in our player’s handbook, without fans there is no glory. It’s still in the player’s handbooks today and I think our players are the best at recognizing the great support they get from the fans,” Let’s cheer the boys onto glory this Grand Final Day. #WeAretheDolphins.